[Coco] Total cocos sold

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 22:52:54 EST 2018

My estimate is about 1.3 million Coco 1,2 and 3s.  That was based on my estimates of the % of owners that would subscribe to the Rainbow and a little bit on serial numbers (using the German Tank Algorithm).  I think we had a thread about estimates based on serial numbers a while back.  Let me dig and see what I can find if you are interested.

Low confidence, of course.

As to the reason we never knew, Tandy never released sales numbers to my knowledge.

John