[Coco] New Years Resolution:to read all the Rainbow

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 17:00:52 EST 2018

I haven't really looked much at the very early Rainbows, I think my
earliest physical copy is January 83, but I bought that one much later at a
Rainbowfest.

Anyhow, I just noticed browsing some 82-83 issues, there seemed to be
arguments of it being called a "CoCo" vs "80C".  I can't believe I never
heard of that before and don't remember it.  It's always been 'CoCo" for
me, though I first started with the machine and Rainbow magazine around
'85-'86.  Looks like "80C" was mostly given up on by then.