[Coco] Drivewire4

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Tue Jan 2 20:35:43 EST 2018

On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 23:28:48 +0000
Bill Gunshannon <bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Tried it.
>
> 4.3.4e starts but does nothing after that.  Comes with an instance
> using TCP/IP and won't let me run the config editor so I can't change
> it to a serial line to try connecting from a real COCO.  Also won't
> let me create another instance.
>
> Drivewire 3 worked flawlessly but that was on Windows and I no  longer
> have any supported versions of Windows so that leaves me trying to get
> a Linux version running.
>
> bill

Bill:

    There is a linux version (and the windows_delphi version) in the
drivewire 4 server CVS repository.
cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous at drivewireserver.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/drivewireserver
co -P drivewireserver
(all one line)

OR I can email you the linux sub-directory. That's what I use when I
need the original drivewire functionality (.dsk images on a big
computer). I don't need all the really neat extras that the Java
version has...

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--