[Coco] Drivewire4

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 16:41:05 EST 2018

4.3.3o has a script with that name.  4.3.4e does not.
I made a script with your startup command and tried it with both.
Same result. 4.3.3o crashes immediately. 4.3.4e starts up but won't
let me do any configuration, like using the serial port instead of a
TCP connection.

Looks like I may have to just go back to Drivewire3.  😞
Still leaves the question can NitrOS9 be built on a real
COCO using the tools available as part of the OS or is it
required to build it on a PC?

I guess my purism is showing, but if I am going to build the
OS on a PC and run an emulator of the COCO on a PC why
would I not just use a PC OS on the PC?  :-)

bill