[Coco] Artificial Intelligent (AI) Opponent

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 13:19:00 EST 2018

 That sounds really cool!

Here is another great use of a PID controller:

https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/pid-based-line-follower

Salvador

    On Monday, January 1, 2018, 8:49:49 PM CST, Dave Philipsen <dave at davebiz.com> wrote:

 Hey, I noticed you referenced a PID controller.  What was it used for?
I wrote a PID control about 27 years ago for a 6502 board that ended up
controlling hydraulic cylinders in the animatronics characters in the ET
dark ride at Universal Studios Florida.

Dave