[Coco] Cocofest projects

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 1 22:33:34 EST 2018

  Original Message
From: rietveld rietveld
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2018 9:38 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Cocofest projects

The inside view of my coco3 on a stick connected to a headsup display

I am building a vr style helmet display that is connected to my coco3 on a stick

Video is a bit shaky while i try to film the inside display

https://youtu.be/PNonPIWL-Ts

The Stick is a Intel Atom Compute Stick running Win10 and autobooting VCC 1.42 and displaying on a helmet mounted LCD.  Wireless keyboard and joystick game pad