[Coco] COCO CASE GROUP

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed Feb 28 16:46:56 EST 2018

I think that's a great idea, but there may not be enough CoCo enthusiasts
to pony up the money to get something like a new case done at a reasonable
price. I know there were successful crowdfunding efforts for new C-64 cases
(
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1670214687/original-commodore-64c-computer-housing-in-new-coo),
as well as Amiga cases (
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/a1200housing/new-amiga-1200-cases-made-from-new-molds),
but those each had in the range of 800 backers. What's realistic on the
CoCo side? 100? 200? More? Less? Even best case that probably means that it
won't be cost effective enough.

I personally don't have an interest in a new case (the cases on my two
remaining CoCo's are just fine as-is for my needs), but I would be
interested in one for a good FPGA CoCo (which I'd have to acquire first),
along with a matching keyboard. I don't have an interest in hacking/using
an old CoCo's parts for such an endeavor. That's just me, though.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and