[Coco] FHL Kix\030 Kix030

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 28 14:37:58 EST 2018

List Members,

I acquired the subject stated machine and it doesn't boot, which I was aware going in to the purchase.

I have some software disks and the hard drive is spinning up, just no video.

What is lacking is all of the FHL documentation. I have the Microware docs / OSK manuals.

Not sure how many of these REALLY cool machines were sold but have looked for manuals and etc on it and have come up short.

Are there any one else out there with this machine? (slight echo.......)

Regards,
Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com