[Coco] CF or SD/Micro SD adapter?

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:25:39 EST 2018

On 28-Feb-18 07:38, Ron Van Scherpe wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> My first computer was a 4k grey Color Computer that I received when I
> was nine.  About a year later it received an upgraded keyboard and
> memory(so I could play Sailor Man!).

You might be interested in an Interview with Chris Latham, the Author of
Sailor Man:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TCXZVgrR7o>

Also, The Original Gamer Stevie Strow has other Interviews:
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDfh7JjQaSYA9ls7ZXCU50fiAIS2p0C-l>

<< SNIP >>

> So my question is has anyone in the Coco community made such an
> adapter?  Would love to pick one up as I still have my beloved first
> machine!
>
> Thank you.
>
> Ron.

Jim Brain makes the CoCoFLASH, which is designed for Cartridge ROM
Images....

<http://store.go4retro.com/cocoflash/>

Also..  Welcome Back to the Community!!!

MarkO
( Recent CoCo Convert )