[Coco] CoCo restoration services?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Feb 27 18:15:01 EST 2018

I know there are people who restore old arcade games (replacing capacitors, resolding all the connections, updating batteries and such), but does anyone do this for the CoCo?

I think mine is in its final days. It would be nice to send it off somewhere and have it tuned up and retro-brighted, etc. (Though the retro bright stuff is a great idea, then suddenly a terrible idea, then great again, so I don’t know what the opinion of the process is currently.)

		— A