[Coco] Cloud 9 Pro Tector

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Feb 27 06:35:50 EST 2018

The Protector's buffers are a lot more robust than the CPU lines. The buffers will take some abuse, just not a direct short as when a MPI moves. One thing I just thought of -- is there a short land on the MPI board end that plugs into the CoCo? I know the cartridge boards have a short land on the power in line to help prevent shorts. The shorter land won't cross over onto an adjacent line if put in a little crooked. If no shorter land then shortening the power in land by about 1/8" will definitely help.
 Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548