[Coco] MPI Locking plates

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Mon Feb 26 15:01:35 EST 2018

That is what my design does for the standard locking plate.  It hold it really firm.  There are a few in use by members of this list who could confirm its suitability...

On Feb 26, 2018, at 2:58 PM, tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 9:24 AM, Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:
> I have contacted someone with that does plexiglass work. I also showed the plans to a coworker who has a big laser cutter thing in his basement. He can only do 24” though so the 26-3024 version I need cant be done there.
>
> I need one, so I’m trying to get one made. I’ll find what the price is so we will be able to see where the best pricing comes from.

You could shorted the drawing and only do the four feet closest to
each other. Two from the CoCo, two from the MPI.

It's -way- better than nothing.

tim lindner

"Proper User Policy apparently means Simon Says."