[Coco] MPI Locking Plates

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Feb 26 13:15:22 EST 2018

> On Feb 26, 2018, at 12:10 PM, Sean <badfrog at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I got a very nice engraved one for Tom Seagrove just over 3 years ago.

Any of us using a Mult-Pak needs something like this.

My plexiglass contact is ready to go, though I have to make the CoCo 3 + 3024 plan for him. Once I have that, he can get me a cost.

I will see what he can make the CoCo 3 + 3124 version for. But, it’s plexiglass so it will be much more costly than CNC-cut wood, for sure.

The lasercut wood will be dirt cheap from my coworker ;-) but they’ve only had the machine the past few weeks so we’re not up-to-speed on what type of format I’d need to provide him to cut one out of wood.

		— A