[Coco] MPI Locking plates

Richard Lorbieski rlorbieski at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:13:57 EST 2018

Before I go any further with this project, I need to get Tim Lidner's permission to use his drawings.

The CNC machine I have access to can cut sheets up to 4x8 feet in size.

The problem is the machine is located in Houston. ☹

It's not a problem to make a prototype, but I don't have time for a production run for Cocofest.

Hi. If u do get a chance to make a small run of locking plates can u pls put my name down

Maybe if enough people pre order a locking plate then it may be worth someone's effort to make them