[Coco] Drivewire not allowing disk access of drive 1-3

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 23:00:40 EST 2018

I am only using drivewire 3.

  Original Message
From: David Ladd
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 10:58 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Drivewire not allowing disk access of drive 1-3

In the Java DriveWire 4 Server options in the menu you need to turn on
HDBDOS translation.  Then you can mount separate disk images in each of the
drive slots.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |