[Coco] Cloud 9 Pro Tector

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 22:24:56 EST 2018

Do what I did when I had my Coco3. I separated the case halves on both Coco
and MPI, then used an awl to create holes on either side of the slot. Then
I used small bolts and nuts with washers on both sides (and lock washers on
the nut side of the bolts) to bind the two cases together. The bolts go on
the bottom halves of the cases, then put the top halves back on. My MPI
never moved again.

The bolts/nuts/washers were (if I recall correctly) 1/8", though they may
have been slightly bigger. It's been almost 30 years, so I don't remember
exactly.

Wayne