[Coco] CoCo Use Poll
bester at adamswells.com
Sun Feb 25 19:15:53 EST 2018
As someone with Polish ancestors, I can assure you that's a vile slur... And not true.
Sent from my iPad
> On Feb 25, 2018, at 10:43 AM, Tim Fadden <t.fadden at cox.net> wrote:
> No surprise, aren't all poll rigged? :-)
> P.S. Never trust a poll.
>> On 2/25/2018 8:39 AM, Wayne Campbell wrote:
>> I just voted. I looked at the results, and the totals are strange. The
>> physical Hardware counts, CoCo3 + CoCo1/2 + Dragon, comes to 46%. All of
>> the emulators comes to 45%. That's a total of 91%. Where's the other 9%? I
>> think the algorithm is faulty.
>>> On Feb 25, 2018 7:28 AM, "Francis Swygert" <farna at att.net> wrote:
>>> I just took a look at the results. Interestingly, if you add up all the
>>> emulators, there is 32% using emulators, 34% using a real CoCo3. Take out
>>> Xroar and JS Mocha since they are Dragon and CoCo2 based, and there is
>>> still 30% using emulators. Of course MESS/MAME and Jeff Vavasour could be
>>> either CoCo2 or 3, but I suspect most are using CoCo3 versions mainly with
>>> maybe an occasional foray into CoCo2. I find it a bit surprising that 22%
>>> are using Dragons or CoCo 1/2s, but then they are probably using CoCo3s or
>>> emulators as well. That's the problem with multiple entries! It's just a
>>> simple polling system... once this has run for about 30 days I'll decipher
>>> the info and put up a couple more polls to further disseminate the
>>> collected info. Frank Swygert
>>> Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
>>> Coco mailing list
>>> Coco at maltedmedia.com
> Tim Fadden
> "Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.
> Proper Preparation Prevents Piss-Poor Performance!"
> Coco mailing list
> Coco at maltedmedia.com
More information about the Coco