[Coco] CoCo and Amateur Packet Radio?

David Linsley davidlinsley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 19:09:23 EST 2018

There was an AX25 board, with software on cartridge, for the Dragon. The same company also had RTTY and SSTV software. You can find the ads in scans of Dragon User from around 1987.

I acquired a Dragon 32 with the board installed in 1994. I tried it once or twice, but I was mainly using an Amiga 1200 with a Baycom clone I'd built on strip board and housed in a VHS case. One of these days I'll trace the schematic from the pcb.

Cheers,

David. Formally G7RAW. Never got my US license.

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 3:13 PM -0800, "Bruce W. Calkins" <brucewcalkins at charter.net> wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, there never was any software to drive a TNC
written for a CoCo.
I do have a couple disks of radio related CoCo software in the midden heap.
Bruce W.
KV4OE