[Coco] CoCo Use Poll

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Sun Feb 25 09:57:51 EST 2018

From: Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>

> On Feb 24, 2018, at 8:41 AM, farna at amc-mag.com wrote:
>
> Found a simple polling site and created a "What type of Tandy Color
> Computer are you using" poll.
> Maybe I should have included an "other" selection, but I think I have it
> covered.
> You can select more than one, but I suggest you just select the one you
> most use so we get a more accurate picture of what most people in the
> community are using.
>
> https://www.strawpoll.me/15140504

Prolly should have said "FBGA based CoCo" since there are two of them, and one is called "CoCo FPGA" I think.
For now consider the FPGA selection as either one of the two. Might be nice to know which one people are using later, but that can be a separate poll. If both have pretty much the same enhancements they may lead up to a "CoCo4". IIRC the DE-1 based model has some enhanced graphics, but I am under the impression that the other (forget what it's based on) is strictly CoCo3 compatible, no enhancements, just mods to use the board hardware. Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548