[Coco] VI Editor

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Tue Feb 20 14:19:28 EST 2018

ConText http://www.contexteditor.org/index.php

Was the one I used for URBANE. I even added a syntax highlighter for
DECB and URBANE.

Due to it's being developed on Delphi (Borland) it has been frozen.

Highlighter are available for many languages.

SHF