[Coco] Getting Started with Color Basic

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 15:12:10 EST 2018

Hi Ron,

thanks for scanning your "Getting Started with Color Basic" manual! It will
be a good addition to the archive. I will update the archive shortly.

Guillaume

"Ron Van Scherpe"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
fb8de446-bc0e-1736-56de-8d37c6bfc1e0 at penwin.net...

Hi All,

My friend and I were in search of an old classic, "Getting Started with
Color Basic"
I couldn't find it in the Coco archives.  However, I was able to acquire
a copy on Ebay
and I've scanned it in to be added to the Coco archives.

Here is the link: https://nextcloud.penwin.net/index.php/s/TfjiMNnTCkxQqjx

It has an expiration date of the 28th of Feb so please grab it and
upload it to the archive before
then.

Thanks!

Ron