[Coco] NitrOS9 fun

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 11:35:37 EST 2018

Bill there's been some problems with format and it's memory handling. Some were saying it was because of big bootfiles, but I've run both big and small bootfiles and have had various results with both.
First, format will NOT run from a shell script for some reason. I have very few problems running it from the command line so the shell script to build a boot will always fail unless you format your disk manually first and comment out the format command in the script. Then it will run.
Some can't seem to get format to run from the command line, though I don't have as much problem with that and I run a HUGE bootfile.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com