[Coco] STATUS Jim's MPI

go4retro at go4retro.com go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Feb 19 11:23:47 EST 2018

   To be honest, all of my projects have been on hold during Jan and part
   of Feb due to work commitments. Over the weekend, I finished debugging
   the initial CocoLINK RS232 boards to send to some testers, Created an
   initial draft of the final CocoMEM Jr board design received parts to
   finish up CocoDuino, and tested another RAM expansion option for the
   Coco3. I am working my way to to MPI.
   Jim
   <camillus.b.58 at gmail.com> wrote:

   > Hi Jim,
   >
   > Hope you read this, I just want to inform about the status of your
   MPI project.