[Coco] Lots of CoCo stuff for sale.

Christopher piperfox74 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 17:37:09 EST 2018

Hey folks.

At this time, I unfortunately need money more than I need to stoke my vintage computer hobby. I have some CoCo gear I’m open to sell. Message me off list for details or to make an offer. I’m located in Syracuse, NY if anyone wants to consider local pickup. Otherwise, I’m open to shipping.

1) Dual floppy rig with 2 x 360K DSDD drives, tested to 6ms step rate in a Tandy FD-501 case with a Disto Mini-Controller 1. The Disto supports two switchable ROMs. At present, it contains an RS-DOS 1.1 and an ADOS3 ROM. The two screws that secure the top of the Disto controller case were misplaced, so it’s held in place by tape.

2) Dual floppy rig with 2 x 360k DSDD drives, tested to 6ms step rate in a generic vertical case with an FD-501 controller.

3) CoCo 3 upgraded to 512K and 6309

4) MPI upgraded for safe use with CoCo 3

5) CoCo SDC

6) CoCo RGB to VGA (Luis Antoniosi board)

7) Deluxe RS-232 Pak

8) Speech/Sound Pak

9) Untested Paks: Silpheed, Arkanoid, Predator

10) 2 x Deluxe Joysticks

If folks on the list aren’t interested, I’ll post to eBay in a week or two.

Thanks,

Christopher
piperfox74 at gmail.com <mailto:piperfox74 at gmail.com>