[Coco] C VS Basic Coco

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 13:03:09 EST 2018

Some of the other compilers land depending on the individuals coding skills
using goto statements is sometimes not not required. If is very true on the
new compilers like VB.Net and Realbasic. How ever I have notice that that C
developers when release programs for the other operating systems like linux
fail to provide the proper documentation when using additional lib files or
include common words in their instructions leaving the users puzzled trying
to figure out the one or two dozen lib files that match to figure out which
one to use.