[Coco] Sourceforge problems

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 16:40:19 EST 2018

For those who have issues with sourceforge.net when trying to download OR
upload changes to your or other repos you should always check:
https://twitter.com/sfnet_ops

To see if they had any planned maintenance planned.  This will help insure
up to date information on a outage or maintenance schedule.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |