[Coco] Call code Syscall

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 13:34:50 EST 2018

The call codes have one function each. They are the same as listed in both OS9 & NitrOS9 documentation with the exception that NitrOS9 has a coupe of new calls and some typos were corrected.
Some call codes have different modes, which is determined by how the regs are set. There are clearly explained in both Docs. You must look them up in the "Technical Reference" manual. Both the OS9 & NitrOS9 versions are available in the archives.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com