[Coco] Graphics on NitrOS9 Level 1 v3.3.0 (CoCo 1)

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 14 22:59:22 EST 2018

Unfortunately the repo is now all done in LWASM - so you have to assemble it on a PC or Mac. Some sources I think are still ASM compatible.

Since VTIO isn’t that big, you may be able to fix it yourself - ASM only supported labels up to 8 characters, while LWASM allows longer ones. Find any that are too big, change them to smaller ones (don’t forget to change the label itself, and all references to it), and try assembling it again.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net