[Coco] CoCoVGA FPGA release 0.88

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Wed Feb 14 13:34:43 EST 2018

Speaking out of turn for Ed (he can feel free to chime in to confirm or
deny) - you should be able to use the font upgrade board, however CoCoVGA
will ignore the presence of it and still output either the original or T1
character set (depending on how you have it configured), so your font
board's character set will only be seen on the composite or RF output.

Thanks,
Brendan