[Coco] C VS Basic Coco

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:42:05 EST 2018

I agree, Bill. There are times when GOTO is useful, but even then I try to
finds an alternative before using it. The IF/THEN <line ref> in Basic09
uses what the header to Basic09 calls the invisible GOTO. The token is $55.
It is also used in other constructs as well, so there is use for GOTO even
behind the scenes.

Wayne