[Coco] C VS Basic Coco

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 22:19:59 EST 2018

I am confused because when I running the Ribbs bbs the RS-232 deluxe
pack,t2 driver and the aciapak was required would use the Standard Rs232
pack address to receive, send and check for carrier. Flow control I do not
think that should be a issue because I can write the telnet server to
receive and send data and update the carrier detect true or false to the
rs232 pack. The incoming data flow will be control using a timmer event to
use 9600 baud. The using the bit banger if you refer to the one that comes
with Vcc and Drivewrite from understanding does not detect carrier detect.

Making modifications to the existing bbs code would be a easer if the Rs232
pack was being used.