[Coco] C VS Basic Coco

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:59:08 EST 2018

Let me re-word what I said. There has been a lot of changes that has been
done to the basic compilers sine the 80's. In the 90's writing code using
Cbasic3 increased the execution speed of the program, Visual basic.Net has
come a long way since the 1st version was release, Real Basic runs very
fast so it also depends on how to write the code.  Developing code using
the basic compilers is only as some people think. For example using one
function routine to handle different process saves memory and cpu time.
Believe me I have been programming since the Coco1 and I had the changes to
use many different basic compilers. since 1985.