[Coco] The CoCo AND the Church...

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 17:04:03 EST 2018

Hi Joe,

As a Christian, it disturbs me when I hear stories like these. People
hiding behind the church to perform their evil deeds is unacceptable to me.
I am very happy that you and your fellow CoCo users were spared from it,
and that the officer had enough compassion to warn you away. It goes to
show that we must remain vigilant if we are to ensure our own safety and
that of our children from these predators.

God bless you, and if it is your time to go home, go in peace and know that
He is there waiting for you.

Wayne

The Structure of I-Code
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/The_Structure_of_I-Code