[Coco] The CoCo AND the Church...

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Mon Feb 12 16:38:08 EST 2018

On Monday 12 February 2018 08:49:48 Bruce W. Calkins wrote:

> On 02/12/2018 03:51 AM, Joe Schutts via Coco wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I want to tell everyone a truestory. Something that happened many
> > years ago here in Pennsylvaniaand touched all of us involved in more
> > ways than one. One that IS andISN’T related to the CoCo, but I think
> > everyone will understandonce I tell it to you. Sorry it’s SO LONG...
> >
> >    Well, I was hoping for a story more along the lines of Ray
> > Stevens'
>
> Mississippi Squirrel Revival.
> That said; the unfortunate truth is that this type of story can be
> told many times around the world.  The collateral damage to such
> embryo groups like a budding CoCo club is beyond estimation.  Not to
> mention the damages to the victims.
> Thank You for trusting us with this story.
> Bruce W.

I'm with Bruce W. Its unfortunate this story has many thousands of copies
around the world. Different names and places of course.

Thank you.

But hey Joe, lets meet the undertaker at the door when he's coming for
you. At 83, I've heard the warning buzzer once already, pulmonary
embolism 3 years back, and I can only conclude he wasn't ready to deal
with me, so the shot and several gallons of heparin worked.

As that ancient prayer says, may you be in heaven 2 weeks before the
devil hears you're dead.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)