[Coco] C Code

Taylor, Phillip L CIV Phillip.L.Taylor at uscg.mil
Mon Feb 12 14:33:38 EST 2018

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 14:09:21 EST 2018

  Oops. Looks like we got off the list. I am forwarding this back into it. Salvador
    On Wednesday, February 7, 2018, 11:37:28 AM CST, rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:

 OK. I don't code in c.   I only use Java    and I still remember visual basic.
I don't know if a. DLL in MinGW would work
| From: Salvador GarciaSent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 12:21 PMTo: rietveld rietveldSubject: Re: [Coco] Rs232 Pack |

No VB in VCC! It is all written in C++ :-) Salvador

There are many different programs writing in C that work with Visual Basic for example Winsock Lib files. You should not have to learn C in order to write plugins for Vcc.