[Coco] MinGW

Taylor, Phillip L CIV Phillip.L.Taylor at uscg.mil
Mon Feb 12 14:30:42 EST 2018

That looks like c code, sorry I do not have time to learn a new computer language right now.

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 11:46:13 EST 2018

 First does anyone know if VCC was written using Visual Basic?

.DLL is an acronym for "Dynamic Link Library". Otherwise known by the more generic name "shared object library", this is a collection of common functions and data entities which a program may refer to at run time, without requiring the function code or data to be duplicated within the program file itself.

You can use MinGW to create a. DLL

MinGW comes with a handy tool which does most of the work for you:
dlltool.exe