[Coco] coco flash point 'n click menu

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 21:26:55 EST 2018

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d7-Q3fID96aQIqmAbLFAJ2TW4D6Ji46Z

link to the point 'n click menu for the coco flash

Just change the DATA in LINES 440-620 to match what/where your ROM BINs are flashed.

Edit N$ in LINES 1501-1599 to speak the name of the ROM PAK .  1501 is MENU entry 1, 1502 is MENU entry 2, ... 1599 is MENU entry 99.   1500 is MENU entry 100 (if used)

RUN 60000 to create BASROM

Feel free to modify the program as you see fit.  I am sure that many programmers will be able to tighten the code up or enhance it further.