[Coco] Hi-Res Joystick Interface Weirdness

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 14:55:19 EST 2018

Travis,

After testing if you find it works fine in the other system after switching
the 6309 back to a 6809 and the software works as expected you might be
interested in a handy board that Jim Brain of RETRO Innovations came up
with so you can switch between a 6309 or 6809 depending on your needs.
http://store.go4retro.com/dual-6x09-pcb/

This way for software that wont work on a 6309 you can easily shut the
system off, switch the jumper, and then turn system back on and pow.  You
are running on the other CPU.

Other option would be leave 1 systems running the 6809 for compatibility
with software that wont run on a 6309 and then the other system running the
6309 for full performance on NitrOS-9 L2 or Disk Basic software that has
taken advantage of the 6309 CPU's.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |