[Coco] Graphics on NitrOS9 Level 1 v3.3.0 (CoCo 1)

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 00:26:50 EST 2018

Rogelio,

So you will have to manually use the repo to build new disk images with the
sources that are up on sourceforge.net now.

So far with L. Curtis Boyle going through the code and testing we have done
we have most of it working.

So the strange issues with the set point and erase point still do strange
things, but if you load GrfDrv before issuing any graphics commands $15-$1F
then set point and erase point seem to work fine.

Otherwise Curtis has some ideas for possible speed optimizations for level
1 VTIO and GrfDrv, but that will come later as time permits.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |