[Coco] Hi-Res Joystick Interface Weirdness

Travis Poppe travispoppe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 19:46:35 EST 2018

All,

I have two CoCo 3s I've attempted to use MAX-10 with using a hi-res
joystick interface. Bizarrely, it works perfectly fine on one and not at
all on the other, with the exact same hi-res interface.

As far as I know, the joystick port(s) and cassette port are just fine; I
booted up HDB-DOS over the cassette port when I first got it, and regular
joystick functionality is fine.

Any ideas on what might cause this discrepancy?

One is a 6309, the other a 6809, but I wouldn't think that should matter.

Thanks,
--
Travis Poppe
IRC: tlp on irc.freenode.net