[Coco] Coco 3 with disk drive on ebay

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Fri Feb 9 14:00:44 EST 2018

The lister says:  "The CoCo 3 keyboard appears to be completely functional,
although the CTRL and ALT keys when pressed display the “=” and “@”
characters, respectively. I am not sure if this is by design. All other
keys work as expected. I performed some trace repair work on the keyboard
membrane to fix some other damaged traces."

Is this normal for a CoCo 3?  I've only used a CoCo 2 so I never had a CTRL
or ALT.