[Coco] Coco display via USB TV tuner box

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 18:17:57 EST 2018

Rietveld,

Well after I had done some testing and found the DiamondMM VC500 I then
informed Stevie about this.  Since Stevie had one of Ed's RGB to S-Video
adapters.  This is how Stevie made a lot of this CoCo 3 videos was with the
DiamondMM VC500 and Ed's adapter.

Though I think Stevie might have one of Richard Lorbieski's updated RGB to
SCART cables, with the resistor/capacitor patch to correct for the voltage
difference between the SCART standard and the CoCo 3's RGB voltage level,
which he might be using now for his recording though I am not 100% sure now.

I am not sure if Stevie is a part of the list currently.  So you might have
to ask him directly on Facebook, E-Mail, or on Discord.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |