[Coco] Coco display via USB TV tuner box

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:18:18 EST 2018

Rietveld,

Well on my Windows 10 system I am using:
Diamond One Touch Video Capture Device
by Diamond Multimedia
Model:  DiamondMM VC500
OS:  Windows
Link: http://a.co/aMEgfaj

With this I use the composite input to view/record my CoCo 2 that has Ed
Snider's composite board.

Then I use the S-Video input on it with Ed Snider's RGB to S-Video adapter
to view/record my CoCo 3 stuff.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |