[Coco] Coco display via USB TV tuner box

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 17:07:41 EST 2018

 "...archeological digging in my garage"

Ugh, don't say that! I have to do the same at my desk!

I got a super cheap capture device, something similar to this:

https://www.amazon.com/Video-Capture-Converter-Adapter-Cable/dp/B071WRC8V6/ref=sr_1_5

I use it to connect hardware that has composite out to my PC. I have not used it with my CoCo 3 that Rietveld gave me last CoCoFEST! Unfortunately, I have not had time to tinker with it. I think something like that works, assuming the CoCo 3 composite out is standard enough so that the cheap video capture device understands the comp-in. What I like about these devices is that the software usually includes the ability to save the captured video to a file, so I can record the device''s video.  Salvador