[Coco] CoCoVGA FPGA release 0.88

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Thu Feb 8 12:30:26 EST 2018

JoLaJaKa, the kits are $95.  Yes, we are maintaining a waiting list.
Please contact me at info at cocovga.com and we can discuss compatibility,
board form factor, etc.

Reitveld, I have added you to the waiting list for an F board form factor.
(Your first name is Henry, right?)

Oswaldo, if you're serious about getting one of these, email me at
info at cocovga.com and we can get you on the waiting list.

Thanks,
Brendan