[Coco] CoCoVGA FPGA release 0.88

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 22:51:41 EST 2018

Naw, I just like making stuff.  :)

The same as the first gen CoCoVGA.  Pull the 6847, seat in the VGA board, install
button board & sound mod (if needed).  Plug the VGA board into the 6847 socket,
button board cable into the VGA board, and you’re ready to go.

They’ll all be coming with a simple sound mod and drill template similar to the ones
I posted about on Facebook recently.  Fifteen bit RGB DAC on this board.  :)

- Ed