[Coco] I finally figured out why my messages were not going to [CoCo]

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Wed Feb 7 20:19:28 EST 2018

Not only "C" but Direct-x and other parts of Windows as Bill said.

The goal is to create a version that does not depend on Windows features
so it can be ported to Linux.

Persons with that experience are few in the CoCo world, may not be
interested, think Mame is the greatest now, and my not have the time,
drive... The original author was paid to create VCC.

Just my view while it may be a while, but then I am not involved.

SHF