[Coco] I finally figured out why my messages were not going to [CoCo]

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Wed Feb 7 19:49:13 EST 2018

I finally figured out why my messages were not going to [CoCo].

Thunderbird is different from Outlook Express and Windows Mail.

{Reply} means reply only to the person.

{Reply List} means reply to the list.

OE and WM [Reply] was to the list, [Reply all] was reply to the list
with TWO (2) copies.

Sorry rietveld, my bad.

SHF

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [Coco] Rs232 Pack
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 15:45:51 -0800
From: Stephen Fischer <SFischer1 at Mindspring.com>
To: rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com>

That sounds good. Windows 98 SE is the last Windows Version that you can
run MSDOS programs like Jeff's or John's 6809 / 6309 emulators on. I
need to find those Emulators where I last used my OS-9 personal system
on with all the goodies from Delphi which made for a great "C"
development system. The need for a Fat32 partition for Hyper V may kill
that idea. I am just starting reading the differences between Virtual
Machines and Hyper V.

Also those Windows Versions do not need to call home, the Hyper V
Virtual Machine configuration I expect will trigger a call home for
Vista and W7 machines and MSFT wanting more money but no way to pay.

VCC for my needs is overkill but is so easy to use compared with those
MSDOS emulators.

SHF

On 2/7/2018 3:14 PM, rietveld rietveld wrote:
 > Direct X 8 will run on win 95/98 and ME
 >
 > Sent from my BlackBerry Passport Red Edition.

originally written under VS6. It was recently ported to VS2015(hence the
latest release) and that's where support stopped as no programmers are
currently working on it.