[Coco] RS-232 Fix. I knew you'd do it...

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 06:09:35 EST 2018

Hi Allen,
I knew that you'd get to the "Golden Chalice" eventually. I had a feeling that you'd come up with some kind of a fix or patch or workaround to get the job done. Good job. Looks like the CoCo Community will start to be back online once again. I'd probably start up using the CoCo again, except that I use my PC for so much now online that it doesn't make any sense. But at least we all have a NEW option, thanks to you. Like I said, GOOD job... Congrats...
Take care...
Joe...
P.S. Who know, I just might pull out my RS-232 card on day and order the parts from you. Any idea how much ALL the parts and MODs will cost??? You never can tell...