[Coco] Syscall

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Feb 5 14:01:36 EST 2018

Are you referring to the main system calls (like F$Link, etc.), or GetStat/SetStat codes? If the former, then the Tech reference section has all the user and I/O System calls that you can use, and the code for each (ex. F$Link shows '103F 00’ just under the call name - the call code in this case is 00. All the calls are listed this way).

If the latter, than you assign the specific Getstat or SetStat call # to the B register (in your TYPE declaration for registers for system calls), and then call either the GetStat ($8D) or Setstat ($8e) call the same way as mentioned above.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html